Following their huge UK tour earlier this year The legendary Wailers band have confirmed a UK headline tour for March 2018 and we have two pairs of tickets to give away to their Bournemouth gig!
Steered by famed bassist and founder Aston “Familyman” Barrett, and joined in solidarity with original Wailers’ guitarists Junior Marvin and Donald Kinsey, The Wailers will perform 14 dates across some of the UK’s major cities, including a date at the Bournemouth O2 Academy on 16th March 2018.
Bringing their revolutionary sound to fans around the world, the UK tour will see The Wailers play the iconic Legend album live on stage in its entirety, including its greatest hits Three Little Birds, I Shot the Sheriff, Jammin’, and many more.
From 1973 to 1980, Bob Marley & The Wailers recorded, toured, and performed before countless millions worldwide. Since 1981, Familyman and Junior have carried on the mission to “keep The Wailers together,” just as Bob requested, affirming: “By doing that, you keep me alive through the music.”
There are more than 100 million Bob Marley & The Wailers recordings sold, including 1977’s Exodus, anointed Best Album of the Century in 1999 by Time Magazine, and “One Love,” named Song of the Millennium that same year by BBC. Spin Magazine listed Bob Marley & The Wailers at #4 of the “50 Greatest Bands of All Times,” while The New York Times named Bob Marley the most significant musician of the 20th century. These accolades were made possible by the creative, timeless, and distinctive music, lyrics and production of these incomparable Wailers musicians.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to their Bournemouth date simply complete the form below. Closing date is Thursday 1st March at 10.00am. The winners will be picked at random and notified shortly afterwards by email or telephone. Tickets will be posted to the winners directly from the organisers. Please ensure your phone number and email is correct.
1. Entrants must be over 18.
2. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Competition is only open to UK residents.
5. The decision of the judge will be final.
6. Entries received after the closing time and date will not count. Duplicate entries will not count.
7. Each prize is valid for one pair of tickets (2 persons) per winner. 2 prizes available.
8. Winner will be informed by email or phone. If they do not respond we reserve the right to chose another winner.
9. The winner agrees that their name may be used on Lets Go Out/SJM Concerts social media for publicity purposes.
10. Once the winner(s) have been drawn and contacted all entries are deleted from our database. Therefore we do not keep your details on file past the competition date.