Our hugely popular Whats On Events Calendar for Bournemouth and Poole ranks top 3 in Google for ‘whats on’ and we regularly link to it on our social media channels.
List your event with us and it will be exposed to over 20,000 website visitors a week. We will also promote your event on our social media to over 15,000 followers.
Single Event Listing – £10.00
A one-off event listing costs £10. This includes a listing on our website under our ‘Whats On Events Calendar‘ plus social media posts about your event on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. A one off event is an event which continues daily for no longer than 7 days.
Recurring Event Listing – £15.00
A recurring event listing costs £15. This includes a listing on our website under our ‘Whats On Events Calendar‘ plus social media posts about your event on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. A recurring event is an event which takes place on multiple days over a period of time and/or a weekly/monthly event.
Terms and Conditions:
– Please note that we reserve the right to edit or decline any event
– Images supplied must be JPG, GIF, PNG format and under 1 MB in size
– We reserve the right to edit images supplied to fit with the workings of our website.
– Images must not infringe any existing copyright or other intellectual property rights and you undertake to indemnify us and any third parties to whom the image is supplied against any loss, damage or proceedings arising from breach of these warranties.
– Events submitted in capital letters will be declined.
– Events must have a start and end date. All applicable dates must be provided for recurring events.
– Recurring events (i.e weekly) must be submitted via the ‘Recurring Event’ form.
– Event duration for a one off event is a maximum of 7 days.
– Events must be relevant to the area and our site’s visitors.
– Events will not be added if payment has not been received.
– We reserve the right to invoice for any unpaid submissions and/or events submitted that are longer than 7 days and/or recurring. These will be invoiced at our standard rates and not subject to any discounts.
– You will be unable to update your event once the form has been submitted. Please contact us if you need to make amendments.
For multiple event listings we offer discounted packages. Please contact us with details of your event(s) and frequency so that we can provide you with the relevant options available.
Once we have received and checked your submission an invoice will be sent to you. Payment must be made before the listing goes live.
We aim to add your event as soon as possible however during busy periods it may take up to 7 working days for your event to be approved. Remember the sooner you list your event with us the more exposure it will receive!