The Dolphin Shopping Centre in Poole is welcoming families to enjoy the Nordic Enchantment Trail every Saturday and Sunday until Christmas.
The Nordic Enchantment Trail is free to participants and involves shoppers entering a ‘Nordic Trail,’ embarking on a journey through a snowy forest and then being greeted by Santa himself in his very own ‘Nordic Nook’.
• Nordic inspired theme, complete with Tomte, the Nordic Christmas Gnome
• Step inside Santa’s festive nook, complete with traditional fireplace and throne
• Replica fireplace with slippers and Tomte watching over. Children will be encouraged to check the slippers to see if Tomte has left a festive treat inside
• Visitors will be given a cosy blanket for protections from the cold weather in the snowy forest
• ‘Nordic Festive Craft’ – an activity station where children will be encouraged to colour pictures of Tomte
• Reindeer Care station – an activity station where children will be encouraged to add a small scoop of ‘reindeer food’ to the hanging hessian sacks, before joining the queue to meet Santa
The Nordic experience is located within the lower mall of the centre, in a unit next to H. Samuel and Clarks and will be open to families from 11am-4pm on 1-2 December, 8-9 December, 15-16 December and 22-23 December.
John Grinnell, centre manager at the Dolphin Shopping Centre, commented: “We’re delighted with the look and feel of our Nordic Enchantment Trail, brand new for this year. Children will need to pass through a magical archway to reach Santa’s Nook, hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the centre.”
For more information about the Dolphin Shopping Centre, visit www.dolphinshoppingcentre.co.uk