Greenslade Pleasure Boats offer boat trip Read more [...]
What happens on a day trip to Guernsey?
Discover the beauty of the Channel Islands on a day trip to Guernsey. Just hop on a high-speed service from Poole with Condor Ferries for an unforgettable day out, exploring the history and heritage of this unique destination. Situated off the French coast of Normandy, Guernsey boasts a fantastic range of attractions.
Enjoy tax-free shopping, museums, castles, fine dining restaurants and golden sandy beaches, as you make your way around the island. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to picturesque walks, thanks to Guernsey’s abundant natural beauty. Explore winding lanes, sandy beaches and tree-filled valleys dotted with traditional farmhouses, before sampling the local cuisine.
Spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and soaking up the slow-paced way of life before returning to the ship, where you’ll even find genuine duty free savings on all your favourite brands of wine, beer, spirits, beauty products, fragrances, gadgets and gifts.
Whatever time of day you’re travelling, there’s no better way to start your trip than with a tasty meal or snack and a refreshing drink. You’ll find something to suit all tastes onboard, including children’s, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
For an additional cost, you can choose to upgrade to either the Horizon Lounge, with stunning panoramic views overlooking the British Isles, or Club Class, a steward service with complimentary tea and coffee throughout your journey.
Get to Poole Port by car, using the sat nav postcode BH15 4AJ. Parking is available for £10 per day. Or, by taking the number 8 bus from Poole bus station, you will and arrive in just 10 minutes. If you’re going by train, the Port is just a 1.1 mile walk from Poole train station.
Condor Ferries Discount Code
£10 off per person on day trips with Condor Ferries from Poole to Guernsey. Use promo code LETSGO10 when booking – www.condorferries.co.uk/day-trips/day-trips-from-poole-to-guernsey/
Excludes travel between Poole to Guernsey on 22 April; 01, 24, 25 & 29 May, 01 & 29 June, 20, 26 & 27 July, 02, 03, 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 & 31 August 2019
Terms and Conditions
• *Subject to availability, exclusion dates listed apply.
• Offer valid for new day trip bookings made between 08 April and 29 November quoting or entering the promotion code “LETSGO10”.
• Valid for travel between 09 April and 30 November 2019
• Valid for Foot Passengers only on Poole to Guernsey route.
• Excludes travel between Poole to Guernsey on 22 April; 01, 24, 25 & 29 May, 01 & 29 June, 20, 26 & 27 July, 02, 03, 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 & 31 August 2019
• £5 supplement for Saturday.
• FTC discount does not apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups of 10 or more.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
• Passenger must travel on the outbound and return sailing on the same day otherwise full fare at the prevailing rates will be charged.
• Outbound and return vehicle combinations cannot be combined e.g. outbound foot passengers, returning with a vehicle.
• Day trip product cannot be used for commercial travel.
• Bookings made over the phone or at the port are subject to a £4 booking fee.
• Customers who amend their booking to sailings where the offer doesn’t apply must pay the prevailing rate, and all bookings amended after the promotion ends will pay the prevailing rate, which will not include the offer discount. • We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
• THERE IS NO OPTION TO PRESERVE THE OFFER PRICE
Contact / More Info
£10 off per person on day trips with Condor Ferries from Poole to Guernsey. Use promo code LETSGO10 when booking.