Come and enjoy some family fun on the far Read more [...]
The Christmas Tree Wonderland is a spectacular Christmas trail with enchanting illuminations.
Experience the magical spectacle of over 100 glittering trees and illuminations.
– 60ft centre piece walk-through animated Bournemouth Wonderland Tree complete with regular sound & light shows
– Christmas tree trail featuring over 100 trees plus replicas of enchanting trees from six cities around the world
– Pine Tree Walk canopy of cascading lights
– Outdoor ice rink and the chance to skate under the stars
– Magical Santa’s Grotto – perfect for your little ones
– Enchanting illuminations including giant teddy bears, gingerbread people and a giant bauble
– The Alpine Market and Alpine Lodge Bar with great atmosphere Christmas characters such as polar bears, a snow lion, fairies and elves
– Seasonal music and entertainment
The event runs daily from 15th November until 3rd January 2020. To really experience the illuminations it is recommended to visit from 3.00pm onwards.
The event is free to attend however charges apply for the ice rink and Santa’s Grotto.
To find out more and to download a map of the trail please visit our dedicated Christmas Tree Wonderland page.
Contact / More Info
15 November 2019
3 January 2020