The Christmas Tree Wonderland is a spectacular Christmas trail with enchanting illuminations.
Full of magic, sparkle and wonder, the Christmas Tree Wonderland trail will come to life with regular light shows, animated characters and live music along the route.
After proving popular in 2018 the event will return in 2019, running from 15th November 2019 until 3rd January 2020, and will once again see over 100 glittering trees and illuminations.
– 60ft centre piece walk-through animated Bournemouth Wonderland Tree complete with regular sound & light shows
– Christmas tree trail featuring over 100 trees plus replicas of enchanting trees from six cities around the world
– Pine Tree Walk canopy of cascading lights
– Outdoor ice rink and the chance to skate under the stars
– Magical Santa’s Grotto – perfect for your little ones
– Enchanting illuminations including giant teddy bears, gingerbread people and a giant bauble
– The Alpine Market and Alpine Lodge Bar with great atmosphere Christmas characters such as polar bears, a snow lion, fairies and elves
– Seasonal music and entertainment
Starting at the seafront the Christmas Tree Wonderland Trail weaves its way up through the Lower Gardens and features trees from all over the world. 2018 saw many varieties including the Moscow Tree, the Tree of Light and the St Petersburg Tree.
The Rockery is transformed with 40 miniature trees and a waterfall of light whereas Pine Tree Walk is covered with a canopy of cascading lights.
Standing at 60ft high with 30,000 lights, the Bournemouth Wonderland Tree is a spectacle you will not be able to miss! Catch one of the spell-binding light shows, accompanied by Christmas music, before walking right through the centre of the tree!
And of course don’t forget to visit Santa in his Grotto…..we hope you’ve been good!
Afterwards skate under the stars at the SKATE outdoor ice rink or enjoy an aromatic mulled wine or a steamy hot chocolate topped with creamy marshmallow at the Moguls Alpine Bar.
Make your way up into the square where you can browse the stalls at the Christmas Alpine Market and enjoy a drink with friends at the Alpine Lodge.
Further up in the town at The Triangle and Horseshoe Common you will find other magical illuminations and attractions.
And don’t forget to check out the coastal villages of Boscombe, Southbourne and Westbourne which will be celebrating the festive period with a range of events and attractions. Check out our ‘Whats On Christmas Events‘ section for more details.
Please check back soon for further details about the 2019 event. In the meantime to find out more about the Christmas Tree Wonderland please visit https://christmastreewonderland.co.uk
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.