To add an event please click here
Bournemouth Christmas Tree Wonderland
November 16, 2018 - January 2, 2019
New for 2018 is the Christmas Tree Wonderland, a spectacular Christmas trail with enchanting illuminations.
Experience the magical spectacle of over 100 glittering trees and illuminations.
- 60ft centre piece walk-through animated Bournemouth Wonderland Tree complete with regular sound & light shows
- Christmas tree trail featuring over 100 trees plus replicas of enchanting trees from six cities around the world
- Pine Tree Walk canopy of cascading lights
- Outdoor ice rink and the chance to skate under the stars
- Magical Santa’s Grotto – perfect for your little ones
- Enchanting illuminations including giant teddy bears, gingerbread people and a giant bauble
- The Alpine Market and Alpine Lodge Bar with great atmosphere Christmas characters such as polar bears, a snow lion, fairies and elves
- Seasonal music and entertainment
The event runs daily from 16th November until 2nd January 2019. To really experience the illuminations it is recommended to visit from 3.00pm onwards.
The event is free to attend however charges apply for the ice rink and Santa’s Grotto.
To find out more and to download a map of the trail please visit our dedicated Christmas Tree Wonderland page.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this calendar. Dates and times may be subject to change, you are advised to check beforehand with the event organiser. We cannot be held liable for any errors or misprints or for any cancelled or rescheduled events. Maps are for guidance only and you are advised to obtain detailed location details before planning any journey.