Straight from the stage of London’s West End via the legendary Sydney Opera House, this international sensation is now coming to Key West on Bournemouth Pier on Saturday 21st March 2020. Officially the world’s most sought after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an ‘outrageously funny’ night (BroadwayBaby) not to be missed!
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a platter along with five stars, three courses and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside your favourite TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive experience where anything can happen… and usually does!
– ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’ ★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End 2019
– ‘For a good dinner and an even better show – this one is a no brainer! It is a fantastic concept executed to perfection, and we can’t recommend this enough. It is two straight hours of side-splitting laughter guaranteed.’ ★★★★★ Scottish Field, Edinburgh Fringe 2019
Australia born in 1997, the show has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s visited 40 countries over the years, and is constantly touring Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia. It also returns every year to Adelaide Fringe, Edinburgh Fringe and Melbourne International Comedy Festival and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. Now having sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
– ‘Hilarious!’ ★★★★★ What’s on London
– ‘Fantastic!’ ★★★★★ What’s on Stage
– ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ ★★★★★ The Daily Telegraph
– ‘Laughs galore!’ ★★★★★ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
– ‘The Best Completely Indestructible Show Award’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019