Little Fins is run by the award-winning Crafty Arty World and takes place in an area outside the Beales department store. Booking is not required to attend.
The shopping centre will be hosting Little Fins for parents and children every third Wednesday of the month, from February through to October 2019. Each session will include a meet and greet with a guest character, a pop-up soft play area and mini art and craft sessions.
Themes for Little Fins this year, include:
• Wednesday 20th Feb – Disco Dance theme
• Wednesday 20th March – The Future of Fashion theme
• Wednesday 17th April – Flower Power theme
• Wednesday 15th May – 2020 theme
• Wednesday 19th June – The Popping 90s Films theme
• Wednesday 17th July – Happy Birthday Dolphin theme
• Wednesday 21st August – The Future of Shopping theme
• Wednesday 18th September – The Millennium theme
• Wednesday 16th October – The Fun of Today theme
John Grinnell, centre manager at the Dolphin Shopping Centre, commented: “We’re extremely pleased to announce the return of Little Fins. Toddlers will love the soft play area, which includes mats, slide, ball pond, tents and tunnels, soft play bricks, giant Lego bricks and tables and chairs suitable for kids.
“These free monthly activity sessions are perfect for encouraging children to get creative and bond with others in a safe and welcoming environment.”