Santa is joined in his Woodland Grotto by some new friendly elves, owls and donkeys! His reindeer are staying home this year – but he’s very happy to let all children meet and have a photograph with his stunning owls instead.
There’s also a brand new covered light tunnel to walk through and enjoy whilst you’re eagerly waiting to meet the main man himself.
Each child ticket includes:
· the chance to meet an owl and take your own pictures with no extra charge;
· seeing our nativity scene with real donkeys
· a visit to Santa in his natural wood cabins;
· a quality wrapped Christmas gift and
· a printed photograph with Santa to take home and cherish for years to come
New for 2019 for adults is a cup a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate included in the ticket price.
Open from 7th December during weekends and school holidays to 24th December 2019 – Pre-Booking is highly recommended!
7 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
8 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
14 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
15 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
20 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
21 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
22 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
23 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
24 December 2019, 9:30 am-5:00 pm