To add an event please click here
- This event has passed.
Santa’s Workshop at The Ark
December 2, 2017 - December 3, 2017
It’s time to release your inner ELF!
Come and experience the magic and sparkle of Christmas with fabulous festive fun for all the family at the award-winning Ark Poole Park this year.
From Saturday 25th November to Sunday 24th December, The Ark will be overrun with elves as they set up elf-camp to meet, greet and entertain visitors big and small.
Meet Santa’s little helpers at the Elf Workshop and enjoy an experience that’s sure to get you in the festive mood:
• Dear Santa Claus … The Ark’s fun and friendly elves will be on hand to assist with letter writing to the big man himself. Prepare to learn the elf-abet!
• Delectable Delights to take home – sticky fingers and the sweet smell of candy can only mean one thing … it’s Christmas! Unleash your creativity with The Ark’s gingerbread decorating activity – a seasonal must!
• Get Crafty – Christmas craft at its festive best! Make a truly unique hanging keepsake for your tree which can be enjoyed for years to come
• Don’t forget Rudolph! Have fun making reindeer food to take home and sprinkle on Christmas Eve in anticipation of a visit from Santa’s furriest friends.
• Meet Santa and receive a goodie bag to take home.
Price: £12.50 per child.
Standard entrance fee applies for soft play and ice rink.
Dates: Weekends only until Saturday 16th and then daily until 24th December 2017
(25th/26th November, 2nd/3rd, 9th/10th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th December)
Times: 10:30am – 5.30pm
Santa’s Workshop must be pre-booked in advance.
Tickets can be booked by calling The Ark on 01202 717197 or emailing email@example.com
All children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this calendar. Dates and times may be subject to change, you are advised to check beforehand with the event organiser. We cannot be held liable for any errors or misprints or for any cancelled or rescheduled events. Maps are for guidance only and you are advised to obtain detailed location details before planning any journey.