Lets Go Out Bournemouth and Poole have teamed up with City Cruises Poole to offer one lucky person 4 tickets for a 2 hour Jurassic Coastal Cruise.
The cruise begins at Poole Quay in Poole Harbour. You will make you way out through the harbour passing the beautiful island of Brownsea and prosperous Sandbanks.
On your right after the harbour you will see the Isle of Purbeck and on its shores the sandy beaches of Studland Bay; followed by Old Harry’s Rock, broken off from nearby cliffs of sedimentary rock and named after Poole’s most notorious pirate.
The cruise continues on to Swanage Bay before turning around for the journey back. Full details on the trip including sailing dates and times can be found on the City Cruises Poole website.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
This competition will close on 31st of July 2017 at 12.00pm noon and the random winner will be announced and contacted shortly after. Entries received after this time and date will not count. Duplicate entries will not count.
1. Entrants must be over 18.
2. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Competition is only open to UK residents.
5. The decision of the judge will be final.
6. Every effort will be made to find suitable dates for reservations, but all are subject to availability.
7. The prize is valid for four (4) people and includes four (4) tickets for the Jurassic Coastal Cruise departing from Poole. Prizes must be taken by the end of the season – 29th October 2017.
8. Winners will be informed by email or phone.
9. Prize is transferable in a case where the winner is no longer available to attend the event.
10. In accepting the prize winners acknowledge that City Cruises Poole may use written and photographic content of the winners’ experience to publicize City Cruises products and services.
11. The winner agrees that their name may be used on Lets Go Out’s social media for publicity purposes
***This competition is now closed***