Poole will play host to one of the most spectacular circus displays in the world when the Moscow State Circus returns, and we have 10 family tickets (4 persons) to give away!
The circus will be in town from Thursday 24th to Tuesday 29th August 2017 at Branksome Recreation Ground in Poole.
The latest & greats production is ‘GOSTINITSA‘, a show that promises to have all the spectacle and nerve-tingling, edge of your seat thrills for the whole family.
To be in with a chance of winning please complete the form below and to find out more about the production please visit http://moscowstatecircus.com/
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
This competition will close on 17th of August 2017 at 5.00pm and the random winners will be announced and contacted shortly after. Entries received after this time and date will not count. Duplicate entries will not count.
1. Entrants must be over 18.
2. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Competition is only open to UK residents.
5. The decision of the judge will be final.
6. Dates are subject to availability. Winner’s are advised to arrive early on their chosen date.
7. Each prize is valid for one family ticket (up to 4 persons) per winner. 10 prizes available. Seats are best available on the day.
8. Winner will be informed by email or phone.
9. The winner agrees that their name may be used on Lets Go Out/Moscow State Circus social media for publicity purposes.
This competition is now closed