BJÖRN AGAIN is coming to Bournemouth’s O2 Academy on 18th December and we have two pairs of tickets to give away!
To celebrate the huge 30th Anniversary of BJÖRN AGAIN, Australian Director and Musician Rod Stephen will be taking the internationally acclaimed show on tour throughout the UK and Ireland in November/December 2018. Due to phenomenal demand seven new dates have been added to the UK tour. Tickets are on sale now and available from www.gigsandtours.com and www.ticketmaster.co.uk.
The show was created and founded in 1988 in Melbourne by Rod Stephen. Designed as a rocked-up light-hearted satirical ABBA spoof, the show rapidly achieved worldwide Cult status and acknowledged for singlehandedly initiating the ABBA revival which brought about ABBA Gold, Muriel’s Wedding and MAMMA MIA!
The enduring appeal of ABBA is reflected in the ongoing success of the BJÖRN AGAIN show having amassed 5,000 performances in 72 countries in 30 years. Hailed as the most popular and successful show of its type, BJÖRN AGAIN’s career highlights over the years are many. From performing at Buckingham Palace for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and The Duke of Edinburgh to touring with Cher, Shania Twain and playing at Wembley Arena, London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall, London Palladium and Hyde Park.
Acknowledged by ABBA’s blonde vocalist Agnetha Fältskog, the ultimate aim, as always for Rod is to keep his brand at the top and continue for as long as people want to hear the much-loved ABBA repertoire performed the way only the BJÖRN AGAIN show does.
Speaking on the tour, Rod Stephen said: “We are really looking forward to this 30th Anniversary tour. Come and join us for loads of great songs combined with tons of fun and antics.”
Performing all of the greatest hits from the past 30 years, this promises to be one of the biggest parties of 2018!
WANT TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING A PAIR OF TICKETS?
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
This competition will close on Friday 30th November at 12.00pm and the random winners will be announced and contacted shortly after. Entries received after this time and date will not count. Duplicate entries will not count.
1. Entrants must be over 18.
2. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Competition is only open to UK residents.
5. The decision of the judge will be final.
6. The prize is valid for one pair of tickets (admits 2 people), with two pairs available.
7. Winners will be informed by email. If they do not respond within 48 hours then another winner will be chosen and they will lose their claim to the prize.
8. Tickets will be made available for collection on the night from the main box office.
9. The winner agrees that their name may be used on Lets Go Out’s/SJM Concert’s social media for publicity purposes.